Thursday, January 7, 2010

Obama... Can you say Gadiaton Robber?!

I cannot believe what a joke Obama is making of our country... The only good thing is that I think he is waking up America, I just hope it is not to late... I am thankful that we have the assurance that this is the Land of Jesus Christ and He is the God of this land... Good luck progressives and Obama with that task... We will win overall but it is amazing to see how many people are blind by the precepts of man... Global Warming by humans, just the sound of it is a joke... Higher taxes and government spending is going to stimulate the economy... We are told as teachers that we need to spend our whole time teaching the students who refuse to learn rather than reach the ones that want to learn... Why, because they say the ones that want to will learn on there own and don't need any help... Yep, I am not kidding... Oh by the way Mom, have you recovered yet with the news of Bo and White lightning... Joshua and I went and golfed at California City... It was a lot of fun and they provided us the best hamburger I have eaten for a long time for free because we golfed there.... We have Obama but this country is still the greatest country in the world... Night... 39

No comments: