Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, I made it to 2010... I can't believe how exciting it is to still be alive... 2009 will always go down in history for me as the most tumultious year for our country... We have a president and congress that is absolutely determined to destroy our freedoms.... They lie and deceit on everything and put a rosey name to it... Anyone who has read the Book of Mormon or listen to the prophet Ezra Taft Benson would know what our corrupt government is doing... Our jobless rate is in double figures (10%) and climbing and taxes are rising at an alarming rate.... I like this patriot who is on Fox News Channel, Glen Beck, he is a member of the church and is really shaking up the country and the nation is rallying behind him... Obama has the worst rating for a first year president as far as being liked... He is putting self proclaim communists in his czar positions and I defy anyone to show me where czar's are in the Constitution... That's the problem though because the self proclaim progressives feel that the Constitution is out of date and they feel they are way more intellegent than the Founding Fathers.... I am anxious for the New Year because life is getting more exciting all the time...

No comments: