Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh my, Bo....

I was a really proud father as I watched Bo score 26 points... His team lost 70-60 but Highland was chasing Bo all over the court... I think every player took there turn to try and stop him.... He had 7 three pointers... If there was an opening he hit the shot... Wow, that was a lot of fun... I had a frustrating day at school today because we were being observed by what is called a DAIT team, I think that is the proper acronym to use, but whatever it is a government program that intrudes, enough said.... Taylor and I started up another season of American Idol tonight... We both like this Mormon kid from Sandy, Utah... He is a return missionary that overcame cancer... It is fun having these daddy/daughter date or get togethers... She is great company and there is plenty of fun involved... I went to the Doctor to try and get medicine for my ear that is losing volume... It happens whenever I have an earache and I had one last week... I hope the medicine helps because it is hard to teach when you feel dizzy and dazed... Night... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

BO - YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!! I'm so impressed...and wish with all my heart I were watching you play.

You are awesome!!