Saturday, January 16, 2010

Taylor won, Bo lost...

Taylor's basketball team beat Lancaster pretty easy... It was by some 30 points... One of Taylor's players is really good... Bo's team lost by some 30 points and Bo only scored 4 points... They were watching him pretty close and it seemed that he was rushing his shots.... He had a couple of ally oops passes go over his head for dunks... I was cruel, I just yelled,"Jump up there and slap it away Bo!"... Pretty cruel thing to say when there was a sky walker over him... I am feeling better in fact Joshua and I went golfing this morning... My class was pretty sweet, being really good in class as they presented their science projects... I am a lucky guy for the way I was treated... Brian is becoming a cult hero here on the board... He told our budget person in the office in a budget meeting that if she can't do it correctly we can find someone else... Woa, that really shook her up and us peons are pretty excited that the high and mighty in the office are being brought down... I am sure that the people in the office thinks that I am behind it all but quite frankly I have never, never talked to Brian about what he should do and I hope that I never will...I am proud of him though and that is my right to be so and I will not let anyone take that away from me... Tonight his is being ordained to the Melchezdek Priesthood and he is ready.... Night... 39

No comments: