Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enjoyable week...

What a wonderful week... I am surrounded with family and everyone is getting along really well... Yesterday Scott and Corine went with Venna and I to see "Sherlock Holmes" and the company was great and the movie was wonderful... It was so well written and acted that it was a thrill... Venna and I saw "Advator" the day before and that was a left wing radical movie but the 3D effect and special effects was worth the propaganda that we went through... I would recommend it only with 3D but leave it alone otherwise.... Joshua and I played golf in 25 mph wind and it was cold but we had a blast playing... It was like our private course... Scott would have played but Darin was pretty sick last night and he did the right thing by being with him and Corine... There sure has been a lot of sickness and I wish that we can all get over it... I am doing pretty well, knocking on wood... I sure am enjoying spending time with Venna... I am sure a lucky man to have a best friend like her... We just love doing things together and we love to sit on the couch holding hands and watching TV programs that we have recorded... Wow, she is wonderful and beautiful, I am a very lucky guy to have her with me for the majority of my life... Night... 39

No comments: