Monday, June 14, 2010

All my Grandkids were great...

They were all here except for Scott's kids... It was great and they got along very well... Kari and Jake brought a blowup swimming pool with a slide, yep, a slide and the kids had a blast with it... Elijah was really cuddly with Taylor and myself... He was always laughing and was just a delight... Jake,Braydon, Joshua, Bo,and Noah were watching a soccer video game and everytime they scored a goal they would yell a very long and loud, "Gooooooooooooal", well Isaiah came in and told Noah that he had three strikes and Noah just waved his hand casually at Isaiah and said,"Go to the other room Isaiah".... Everyone is dancing to this music video for WII and I guess they are going for points and losing calories... I really enjoy watching all of them do it... I would rather walk 5 miles golfing... I am watching a lot of World Cup Soccer and it is fun and tomorrow night I am going to watch the Laker/Celtics game tomorrow night by myself, unless Bo watches it with me and I am going to imagine that I am wathcing it with my Dad like we did in the 60ties... I really miss him, especially at a time like this... Who knows maybe he won't be busy tomorrow... Night.... 39

2 comments:

Scott Briggs said...

I hope Grandpa has more say in the matter than the green Leprechaun Red Aurbach. I hope it is like the 80s and not the 60s.

Munchkin Invasion said...

Thank you for the update on the boys...it made me smile. :) I hope your Lakers win...and I hope Grandpa's comfortable on the couch. :)