Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hole in one and Blueberry....





I was golfing with Joshua and on the 4th hole which is a par 3 over a pond, I was able to hit the ball and get a hole in one... It is my 4th hole in one in my life time.... This was the first one that I didn't see the ball go into the hole... Joshua said that he thought it went into the hole and it was a cool feeling to walk up and look into the hole and see the ball.... At Bo's birthday party Andy found this very ugly blue bug (she loves bugs, I am not kidding) and she would let it crawl on her arm and she gave the bug the name Blueberry, yep, I can't believe it either... Taylor later on this morning is going to post pictures for me... So beready to take anoter peek at this sight... There was a lot of people here for Bo's birthday... 5 of Bo's friends and the Fransons, Jenny Sparks and all the other regulars from our family... It was relaxing and fun... I played basketball yesterday and it was the first time that I felt I was an old man and didn't belong on the court... I am probably being hard on myself because I scored 4 points, but there was two young bucks playing guard and that made it tough... We lost by 8 points and I believe we were winning by 8 points in the first half... Bo played well but his shot waw off, but Joshua hit 4 three pointers in the second half... I am kind of on pins and needles because if Becca goes into labor again then Venna and I are on our way to help out her family... Bye,,,, 39

No comments: