Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm back...

A lot of what I am doing at this time is working with Venna to set up our rooms... It is a cool feeling because we will be ready for the first day of school and we will be able to relax and enjoy the Summer... It looks like we are going to Arizona to be with Becca and family on Sunday... Becca is going to have the baby early, it appears... I loved the Laker game and I hope so much that they will take the Celtics down... I hope Becca has a recorder so I can see Sunday's game on Monday morning... Hey, Bec, yea that's right, hint hint... Oh, by the way put at least an extra hour on the recording because it might go into extra time..... I am looking forward to see my family in that great state and I will be sure to have my papers in order... I will love to spend money and try to help the economy there... Raydon is here and I know that Brian and Rachael and family are really thrilled... I am happy too because she is a neat girl... I believe she will be here for 6 weeks... Good for them... Jake is a bachelor this week because Kari is in Colorado but at least he is done with school today... Poor Jared still has two weeks to go,ugh... Night.... 39

No comments: