Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow, weird things are happening....

Sunday night about midnight we got a call from Becca telling us not to get up early and go to her house... Suddenly plans changed.... I got a call from President Banfield and was asked to go pick up a missionary that is being sent home early... Well, I went to the airport in Burbank and barely got my parking spot and then I received a phone call from Venna telling me that the missionary is coming the next morning... I called President Banfield and told him that I would come down here again, but it is a pretty weird day and week... I did get in some good golfing... I golfed with Jacob yesterday and Jacob and Joshua today... We are going to meet with Becca and Brent at Blyth to pick up the boys so Becca and Brent can have a week without the boys as she prepares to have her baby... I am so glad that we are able to do that for her... Bo, DJ, and Dane Beazel came over to help prepare our ground for new ground covering for our playground equipment... John Beaudette also did some tractor work and fixed our car at a very reasonable price.... He is a great neighbor... Night... 39

1 comment:

Julie Briggs said...

I'm glad the car was taken care of. Let us know if we can help with the boys at all.