Friday, June 11, 2010

Watching World Cup/Damn Celtics....

I am watching World Cup right now and I am hoping that Mexico breaks the South African's heart.... I love World Cup and I am thankful that I am able to watch it... The Celtics always reverts to thuggery everytime they are on the verge to get beat and I wish that Jackson would unleash his two big men on the bench who never play (Powell and Mbenga the big African) and tell them to use all twelve of their fouls and beat the crap out of the Celtics... I get so sick of overt rough play that the Celtics go to at a time of desperation... I swear the worst team is going to win again, my only hope is that Dad smashes the cigar in Red Auerbach's face when he lights it up.... I hate the Celtics with a passion that is not healthy... I even hated my two favorite college players, Danny Ainge and Bill Walton when they played for the Celtics... I am afraid that Bynum is out for the rest of the series... I hate leprechauns and I hope some Ogre steps on it.... Kobe drives to the basket and they don't even try to block the shot but just crush him and most of the time it isn't even called.... I am sick of it, but isn't this a fun time of the year... Go Lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night.... 39

No comments: