Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Lakers did it Dad....

Being a romantic I need to state that if Dad wasn't with me it sure felt like it anyways... Bo watched it with me but he was rooting for the Celtics so it was not quite the same but he was fun to watch with and I felt he kept everything real... I am very thankful to Kobe Bryant, Pao Gasoll, Ron Artest, Derreck Fisher, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, and the rest of them... Thank you Phil Jackson... I am not ashamed to admit that the tears were flowing... We went to the beach with Joshua's family, Rachaels Family, Becca's kids, and my kids at home... It was a fun experience... I still have the flu so goodnight... 39

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

I was so excited for you last night!!!! Congrats. I hope it was as magical as I think I had to have been. :)

Thank you for taking my boys to the beach...even when you didn't feel great. :)

Scott Briggs said...

My son watched with me and he kept yelling, "Go Yellow" so there is another Laker fan in the family. He also gave me high fives when the Lakers won. I thought about the days when we used to watch the Lakers win Titles together. Wish I could have watched with you Dad. Magical night.