Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sickness, Lakers, and Dad.....

There has been a lot of sickness in our house especially Venna, Elijah and I... That is the reason why I never got on this thing... I am thankful that my sister is with Mom so she would be so busy that she did not have time to see that I have not written... I watched the Lakers win a lovely game that only puts us in a game seven which historically the Celtics have never lost and I hope that I am not being set up for another disaster... I was sick while I watched the game so my romantic night of spending it with my father was not as acute as I expected, but if it is possible, who knows maybe we can share tonight together especially if the Lakers win... In a romantic view I can't help think if we were both in the Spirit World that we would figure out a way to ditch the group there and take a look at the game together, so, if he can who knows, we have shared many frustrating/heartbreaking experiences together with Jerry West and the old Lakers and now we have Kobe Bryant who is in a virtual same position so why can't we share this one too... Here's to the Lakers to break the bearier of the 60ties once and for all.... Night... 39

No comments: