Sunday, June 13, 2010

Picked up Becca's Boys....

I had a wonderful but tiring birthday yesterday... I appreciate all the people who came to Briggs and mine birthday... It was his first one, I hope he has half as fun in life as I have... The Fransens and our family all came and so did Rayden... Venna and I bought a basket for the little guys that Josh put up and we also redid the playground ground by putting rubber chips on it so it won't cause any splinters... The kids loved both of our additions... Venna and I picked up Brent and Becca's kids at Blythe and we had a wonderful drive with them and they were excellent tonight... I am doing my best to write in this journal but actually I am in a great deal of pain as the Celtics beat the Lakers again... I almost wish I wasn't a sports fan because it is so painful, I know that most of the people will say come on give me a break but it is a real pain, one that my Dad and I suffered with way back in the 60ties... That is why I cried like a baby for a long time when the Magic Johnson group beat the Celtics in 1985 and again in '87... I really thought we had them this year and we still have a chance because the final two games will be played in LA... Kobe Bryant was unbelievable again but he will need help... Jacob watched it with me and I enjoy watching games with my boys more than words can say, but his dislike for the Lakers and his honest remarks are painful as he roots for the Celtics to win... Oh I love watching games with him and all my others but it is not a laughing matter for me, a crap this is stupid, but then again stupid as it is, it is still a true feeling that I have... I hope the Lakers can figure it out and beat the Celtics in the next two games... I hope my baby in Arizona is getting some well deserve rest as she is about to have her sixth child... Night.... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Do you mean that the Celtics beat the Lakers?

I slept in til 8 - it was beautiful. Thank you. :)