Monday, May 31, 2010

A wonderful day...











It started off with Bo preparing his talk and I was impress with his tenacity in doing it... I then had a wonderful PPI with Brian... Obviously, what we talked about is between us both, but I will say that there was a strong Spirit in the room... I am very proud of Brian and he is a great addition to our ward and our community... Bo and Kari Briggs gave talks today and they both did an outstanding job... Kari was so scared but she ought to relax because she had a lot of people in tears as she spoke about Eternal Marriage... After church I had to call Triple A to take care of the car that Bo is driving... A bolt came out and he had to drive it to the side of the road... Jared and Jacob said it will be easy to fix, I hope so.... Then we had Michael Good and his family and all of our family at our house and it was just a wonderful day of visiting.... There was nothing on TV worth watching so we jus visited... We also celebrated Bella, Jacob, and Bo's birthday.... I am such a lucky guy to have such a wonderful family.... Venna was a great host and I love her very much... Enjoy Bo's graduation pictures.... Bye.... 39

2 comments:

Scott Briggs said...

I like seeing pictures of Bo's Graduation it shows what I missed. Wish I could have been there. Congrats to Bo.

Munchkin Invasion said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURES!!! THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish I could have been there...I always hate missing that stuff...

Love you!!!