Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bo and Parties....

Bo played his fourth game in so many days and it showed... He was extremely tired and his legs were not under him.... Even with the new shoes we bought him it just didn't get him through the game... Oh, they did help in the 1st quarter because he had 2 threes and scored 7 points, but he ended up with 12 points and his team loss to Tehachipi by a double digit number... Taylor, Venna, and I went shopping today and we had a blast together, Taylor is a lot of fun... Venna and I had fun spoiling her too... Taylor really loves Brian and talked about him quite a bit... Brian and Rachael have turned out to be major players in our ward... We had a lovely time at Julie's graduation party... We just wish we could have stayed later but we were playing dad and mom by going to Bo's game..... We also had a Elder's quorom party last night at Jason Jay's house and that was a lot of fun even though Venna and I were really tired.... I also stayed up late to see USC lose to Arizona, Alabama beating Florida and the ugly one when Texas beat Nebraska... I was hoping Texas would lose so Texas Christian could have played in the Championship game.... Venna and I also had fun with our weekly, Saturday at 8:00 visit with Becca on the phone... Scott took Darin to Salt Lake to see BYU... I think Scott loves being a Daddy.... Night... 39

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

We should all give a little respect to my school - they looked pretty good. :)