Thursday, December 17, 2009

Venna and I... A relaxing Thursday....

Venna won't be teaching seminary tomorrow, so we went to town and did a lot of busy work and prescription filling .... We then went to an early movie... We saw "Everyone's Fine" and yet he movie wss not fine in fact it was a horrible movie... It had Drew Barrimore whom I love to see but she is playing a gay woman so Uch... It was not good.... It was depressing through the whole movie...I had another very nice day at school and I would have to say this is the best week before Christmas holiday that I have ever had... One more day... Bo is staying home from school tomorrow because he doesn't have a test but also the poor boy has a sickness... Yea, right... He was just trying to seal the deal that he gets to stay home... Taylor has a test so she is going.... I guarentee that Bo's illness would not fool my mother.... The only time I got to stay home was to see one game of the World Series that was played during the day on a weekday... Night... 39

No comments: