Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yes, Mom, I am back....

I had a wonderful vacation last week but I notice that Venna and I had so much fun spending time together.... We love to watch TV programs and we would stay up until we were so tired we just wanted to sleep, thus I fell behind in my blogging... I would think about it but was just to tired... Yesterday was so fantastic, Julie and Kari graduated from CSUB... Marriages and having children are obviously the best things in life but in my book graduations come in next and are very close to the others... I know for myself that that was probably the most emotional day I have ever spent, speaking from early morning all the way until I fell asleep... I appreciated Kari's parents inviting us to come and eat with them and Jacob and Kari's family... That was very enjoyable also.... Kari has a neat grandma from Denver Colorado... Last week was wonderful with the holidays too... I can't help but thinking about Wade Malesich, he is graduating this Friday, I wanted to be there but with Bo's basketball games and all I just can't make it... Bo and Taylor both play basketball this week, so a way we go.... Last week I beat Bo one on one in basketball, 10-8... It will be the last time that I ever beat him or any family member again.... I am 57 and starting to feel my age... I found out today that Scott and Corine are coming down for Christmas... That is very cool... I am looking forward to seeing Darin and Lizzy.... Night... 39

1 comment:

thomfamrocks said...

good to hear about Scott and his family coming :) that will be fun!!!