Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need to figure out holiday writing....

I think that I am going to try and write in the morning, because I get tired at night... Like that was an interesting beginning... Oh well it's my blog and I will be boring if I want to... Venna and I saw "Did You Hear About the Morgans?"... It has Hugh Grant in it and he is my favorite actor, yea, I know he got caught with a cheap hooker in Hollywood, but I still think he is a great actor... Heck, I am going to enjoy watching Tiger Woods play golf again... But, maybe I will root for the field against Tiger, especially when Phil Mickelson (who looks like Hugh Grant) plays, I hope he kicks Tiger Woods butt.... I wonder how Tiger will handle all of the heckling that he is sure to get.... I am home sick this morning, I got Bo's sore throat and cold, I also get to tend Jesse, Billa, and Briggs who are also sick... I am thrilled to do this because Brian and Rachael really want to go to church... All is good in Lake LA and the Briggs family, yea, it really is....

No comments: