Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

This has been a wonderful Christmas... The Grandchildren comprising of Scott's, Joshua's, Rachael's, and Jacob's kids were all here and they put on a wonderful Christmas Eve program... All we lacked was Becca's kids so we are blessed for having as many as we had.... We did miss Becca's children.... There were wonderful gifts passed around last night and today, but I really enjoyed Rachael and Taylor's musical video of pictures of our past from the time Venna and I were young all the way down to Briggs Thomas joining our family... Don't worry mom we are making you a copy and will send it to you this week.... I have my own lap top now and I also have a very fun game on Wii, it is golf and is very realistic... Scott and I was playing that today... Venna fixed a wondederful meal and Paul Sparks and his wife and child came and ate with us also... Taylor got us up at 4:15 and that is now documented for all future discussions on what time we get up here for Christmas... Taylor and I had a very tender moment last night talking to one another before she went to sleep... It was our special moment and brought tears to both of us... Bo is so good with the kids, I can hardly believe it... I love my family very much.... Brian is having his Patriarchtical blessing this Sunday... We are excited about that.... Night... 39

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy you all had a wonderful Christmas! We can not wait to meet up with all of you and catch up. Theron is doing well. We too had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was just us but it was nice to spend real time with our kids. We usually spend Christmas with my sisters and their kids but they have all moved back to the reservation this past year. Theron is so looking forward to our meeting up that he brings it up often. We read up on your blog often and love that we can keep up with your lives. Take Care! Love Vanessa, Theron and family