Monday, December 28, 2009

Scott did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We belong to a fantasy football league that Jacob and Scott started about 15 years ago and Rachelle was the only one from our family that won the super bowl... Well Scott just beat Wade Malesich yesterday to be the first one of us boys to win it.... He will receive a beautiful trophy that will stay at his house for a year.... It is nice to see Rachelle and Scott kick that door down... We are hoping that Jacob beats, yes Wade again, in the JB II league... We started that one because the other LA Connection was taken from us, kind of, because I was a Bishop and didn't want to deal with it at the time, so the Malesiches took over and we never got it back... It is okay because they do a great job, but we also didn't like the bidding draft so we started another one where you draft and keep all your players and I think everyone loves it... I know I do... I like the reunion stuff in August with the golfing and bidding with the Wayne Briggs family and the Malesiches but I really love the long draft we do in the JB II league... Brian got his Patriarchtical Blessing yesterday... Scott, Joshua, and I golfed this morning... I don't think Scott liked our icey course but he had more fun when it thawed out... It is great to still be on vacation... Night... 39

No comments: