Sunday, December 13, 2009

A nice Sabath Day...

Taylor and I sang our songs from the Ipod today in Sacrament meeting... That crazy thing has all of my scriptures and everything else that you can think of... Church manuels, General conferences talks, hymnbooks, quotes by prophets on all different subjects, all of the proclamations, Declaratation of Independence, and the Constitution Etc. Wow, and Taylor was going through it all in a flash of her fingers and yes all of you we listen to the speakers.... Jared taught a nice lesson in Priesthood meeting... I feel the Brethern are going to do well in home teaching this month and I am very proud to be a part of them... I feel bad for Venna because she is just worn out... She slept the whole afternoon and still went to bed early tonight... She is really amazing... In a selfish way I am looking forward to her being done with Seminary but I am so thankful that she is capable to do it for our youth... I hope the Lord will continue to sustain her... What is amazing is she is the best teacher in Wilsona District and I don't think there are very many people who would argue that... I love her very much... Night.... 39

No comments: