Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Went golfing/used my Iphone to keep score...

I went out golfing today and used my Iphone with a Golf GPS (I believe that is the right acronym) It kept track of my score and statistics on fairways hit, greens hit, and putts... It kept track of my score and it told me how far the hole is whereever at any position on the course... It will email me and send me all the information... Needless to say for this addicted person for golf it is really cool... It is really hard to keep harmony at school right now because the students are recongnizing that we are behind the 8 ball with 35 students and like 6th graders they expected to be switching classes... It just isn't turning out the way that they wanted it to turn out... My class is holding tight and I haven't had to send a single student out of my class all year, yet, but oh my, the 6th grade hall is going crazy with a handfull of students who are causing havoc... Satan is on the loose trying to cause turmoil and contention everywhere you look... 3 more days and we get 3 weeks off.... I believe we will make it....Venna is not teaching seminary Friday and it appears that the Bishop with his whoopee is supporting her.... The gospel is a wonderful thing and it is truly great to be married to my partner and to endure all the things we've had to endure in this life, but we are so happy and especially with a wonderful family that loves the Lord... Peace be unto you... Night... 39

2 comments:

thomfamrocks said...

dad you are a golf nerd I love it!

Julie Briggs said...

Funny enough, I might take up golfing on a regular basis so I have an excuse to use that app! Sounds really cool, I'll be sure to tell Jared about it.