Saturday, December 12, 2009

I got an Ipod....

So did Venna... It has given me a little buzz and I can't figure out why.... I know that it is not necessary to have to receive salvation in the Lord's kingdom, but nevertheless it still gives me a thrill... I put in the scriptures and the hymn book... I will now be tempted to check my Fantasy Football Team scores or other unecessary things at inapproriate times... Jake, Venna and I did a lot of Christmas shopping today... Jake came because he is our resident technology person... We also could have gone with Jared and Scott if he was here.... Jake was so helpful and we appreciate his help as we dive into the technology world... I think, I might be wrong but I think Joshua is a little like me although Joshua knows how to make a computer smoke... Rachael is quite talented in this area also and of course there is Becca... There, I made the rounds with my family and I am quite impress with them.... While Bo was killing alien creatures with Jake and Jared on the computer, Taylor downloaded a ton of things in my Ipod... Venna and I went out with Julie and Jared for yesterday and we really enjoyed that... We are very proud of Julie's accomplishments... We started to head home afterwards and then we decided to see a movie called "Invictus", I believe that is the name of the show... It stars Morgan Freeman as Mandella and Matt Dillon as a rugby player and Clint Eastwood is the director and producer... It's hard to say that any movie is your favorite but this one is right up there, it was fantastic and everyone should see it... We had a fun time at the Ward Christmas party and Taylor was singing a song and McKenna was singing a song and my family and Joshua's family was in the skit that they put on... I the end I was washing dishes and working hard with many brethern in the ward and Venna helped a lot too.... I found out today that Scott and Corine are coming on the evening of December 23rd, that will be a lot of fun....night... 39

No comments: