Sunday, December 6, 2009

An eerie and weerie Sunday....

I started at 8:00 and I was busy with meetings and teaching with a busy ward that is about to become a two ward building because our hispanic work is starting to move... The mission president is sending two more hispanic missionaries making 6 missionaries in our area... I think things are happening... Sadly, very sadly though a brother in our ward died today with a heart attack... His name is Brother Mark... His wife is our geneology teacher... She told us about taking him to the hospital last Friday and all they did is took his blood and declared that he did not have an heart attack... Well when I found out that he had another heart attack I rushed over to there house but it was to late and he was lying on the front room floor, dead... It was the first time that I saw someone dead that soon after he died and it is the first time I saw someone dead and not in a coffin... That is except for my dad... Sister Mark is a good woman and I hope and pray that the Spirit is comforting her in a big way... Our ward is on it so I feel good about that but it is very tough for me to handle this situation... I got back in time to go to Joshua's house with my family to be with Tanner for his 5th birthday.... I am so tired and worn out.... Oh by the way mom I will be calling you up tomorrow afternoon so have your phone ready... Brian bore a beautiful testimony even though I had to take Bella because she wanted to dominate the microphone... she was really cute.... Night.... 39

No comments: