Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I took the Missionairies to the Temple...

I had the opportunity to take the missionaries to the Temple... We left at 7:30 AM and came home at 4:00 PM...I took in a session also and it was a nice experience... It was fun to feel the Spirit of the missionairies in the temple... BYU beat Oregon State in the Las Vegas bowl... I picked Oregon State, shows you how much I know... I studied Moroni 7 in the temple and it was interesting to read about charity in the temple.... I am so impressed with the Savior and how he matches up to charity, especially during the Garden of Gethsemene and the crucifiction... He is the Son of God and was totally dismissed by the ones He suffered for and yet he states "Forgive them for they know not what they have done".... Wow, I get so mad when my kids, students, and players disrespect me and yet the Savior had patience with all the blinded people... I have faith and hope but I am still a long ways from perfecting charity.... No wonder you have to pray for it... Night.... 39

No comments: