Thursday, May 27, 2010

Because I love my Mom...

I was so tired last night that I didn't post a journal entry, but this morning when I woke up I felt a need to write this because I know that my mom loves to read my families blogs... Again, my students allowed me to have the nicest last Wednesday I have ever had... I am buying them pizza today and we are going to celebrate a successful year... They helped me take down my room yesterday and we transferred a lot of things to Venna's/my new room so that will mean that we will have to set up virtually one room this summer and that will be Venna's new room.... Josh and I went golfing, I really appreciate Rachelle and Venna being so supportive to our playing together.... I beat Josh by 6 strokes, but that meant we played even after the 2nd hole, Josh got off to a slow start and oh my the wind was howling and we shot an 81 and 87... Comment on the Celtics and their potential collapse to Orlando... They call the Celitics grizzly veterns in the playoffs, but really they are a team broght together with losing super stars that happen to put one post season together and beat the Lakers two years ago... Garnett, Allen, and Pierce were all losers before they were brought together and Howard from Orlando is showing why Shaquelle O'neal is not the greatest center ever, nor even in the final 5 because of the way Howard is blocking shots all over the place and constantly getting key rebounds, like Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Bill Walton for one year with good knees and Olajawan, they were all much better than Shaq... Night.... 39

No comments: