Sunday, May 2, 2010

Watching Tiger....

When I am by myself I enjoy watching golf... Last Friday Tiger Woods played in the second round and my theory seems to be coming true... I feel that golf is such a fine tune game and the least distraction can just destroy you... Also he is playing against the best in the world and that combination has him reeling... I am enjoying watching Phil Mickelson take him to task... I am only on the 2nd round and I have no idea what happened over the weekend, but Tiger's folley is going to bite him on the "petunia".... I taught the brethern today in Priesthood meeting and I talked about opposition in all things and being valiant and overcoming things that are opposing the Spirit... I think it went well, we do have a very nice ward... So far Jake's, Rachael's, and our family have bought a pig that is now growing at Steve Steadman's house and it will be butchered and processed for us to have in August... I don't know if Joshua and Jared want to get involved but, it is the first time that we are doing this and we will see if it is worth it, but it is nice to support a decent man who is trying to make it in life... Night... 39

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

You bought a pig? Hmmmm...that is very interesting...let me know how it goes. I have a friend who bought a buffalo - she had buffalo meat for a year!

Julie Briggs said...

We used to do that with my dad's cousin. He had a pig pen where he raised pigs out in Littlerock. It's worth it; you'll have more meat than you'll know what to do with!