Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I would like to play more....

But I am definately old, but in our church league I feel that I can still participate and be productive.... I played 8 minutes and scored 9 points and had plenty of assists, but I understand because the rest of the team is young and they want to play also... I feel bad that I am reacting this way, but I have competative juices still flowing.... I am amazed that my shot is still there and this is crap because I can tell that I am bragging about myself... I am a proud person and need to repent... I enjoy playing with my boys and other church members... We have fun but we did lose, but what the heck the other team had a 6'7" player who was nailing 3 pointers regularly... He was really tough but I can tell that he is soft and a complainer, but he is sure good against people like us... I went to Magic Mountain with Venna and the 8th grade today... It was fun to be with Venna but all we did was be there if the kids needed help and we did a lot of people watching... Roller coasters don't do anything for me... I do remember hearing stories about Grandma Rigby going on roller coasters when she was in her 60ties... I am not like her... The kids were well behave and it was an easy day except for the fact that I had to go to the bathroom as soon as we left the park... It was a miserable ride home.... Joshua subbed for my class and I have 3 days to go.... Night... 39

No comments: