Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bo's Graduation....

To be honest I wasn't all that excited about the graduation because it is college graduations that really count, but when my son walked onto the field, well, my heart was beating hard and the tears started to roll... I recognize that I was witnessing a great feat by a wonderful young man... Bo is a special young man... He is not on drugs and he is an honorable priesthood holder... I was thrilled to see Rachelle, Jacob's whole family, Rachael, and Jared and Julie with us.... Joshua would have been there but he had a final he needed to take.... I was also very proud of Yancy Rodriguez who is very important to our family... I went to shake Yancy's hand but he would have none of that and gave me a great big hug instead...Yancy is going to Brown University on a full ride scholarship... Bo and he are very good friends... Thank you Bo for a wonderful 18 years and I hardly ever had to get on him, wow, I am a lucky Dad.... Night.... Yea, Lakers.... 39

No comments: