Thursday, May 20, 2010

We won and it was fun....

I first want to wish Jacob a happy birthday.... 30 years ago a great young man was born and I have enjoyed Jacob a lot since he has join me on mother earth... Church basketball was on again tonight... Bo got to play and it was fun watching him shut down a boy name Jacob White... Jacob White is a nice guy but he has a little bit of a big mouth and he has been harrassing Bo since I have known him.... Jacob White is good but Bo quietly took him out of the game and we won by some 25 points... I only scored two points but I had a lot of assists and didn't shoot much, didn't need too, not that I am the first option anyways.... I played with Joshua and Jared too... Mark Gallop was there and also Jason Jay and Rod Spencer... They all treat me really nice and I want to thank them... Josh and I tried to play golf today but the wind was strong and wicked so we stopped after a few holes.... It sure is fun to see Joshua on our campus and I can tell already that he is making an impact... Jared and Julie took their first class in Foster/adoption class... I hope the best for them.... Life is good and I am a happy person... Night... 39

No comments: