Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bo's team won, but.....

Littlerock played probably the worst team in the league and they beat them 3-1... The fact that Knight High School won one game was significant because Littlerock was not playing as well as they should have... I have officiated Boy's volleyball longer than I want to admit but I always notice that the games get sloppy toward the end of the season.... I think it has a lot to do with school ending and Seniors getting trunky.... I do think that Littlerock had a decent team and I was hoping that they would stay focus so they could make a run in CIF but tonight was not encouraging... Also, quite frankly, Bo did not have a good game... He looked sluggish and I am wondering if the Prom on Friday and staying up and helping decorate for the prom is catching up with him... He also went and saw a friend in the swim meet and I think between it all he just did not have the same enthusiasm... He was benched for the fourth game... He is such a great young man and we talked for about a half an hour when he got home.... I love him very much... Taylor came with us and she had me tell her how I met Venna on the ride home and that was fun to relate to her and I think it meant a lot to her.... I told her if she wanted the whole story to read my blog because I took time to take care of that months ago.... I talked to mom on the phone and she seems to be doing really well.... She is seeing a lot of ball games.... Night.... 39

No comments: