Monday, May 24, 2010

Best last Monday of school year ever...

My class has been amazing and I have really appreciated them staying with me and I feel so blessed especially after my class of last year... I played golf in the wind but that was not the reason why I shot an 87 today.... I was just off and I hope that it is not old age... I did enjoy the walking though... I talked to my mom and she seems to be doing real well and that is wonderful.... I am worried about our government under President Obama, I really am and it is strange to feel strongly that he was foreordained to be in his position and watching evil appear to be right... Wow, he will be remembered through all eternity as just the opposite of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King and Ronald Reagon.... Secret combinations are alive and well and the Book of Mormon is alive and well today, right now.... Night... 39

No comments: