Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have a wonderful class...

We have three and a half weeks left of school and I am really thrilled how well my class is doing... We did Readers Theatre today and it went so well... Readers Theatre is where the students make a script from a novel and then they act it out by reading the script during ther production... Now they are going to write there own script and act it out... I split my students into groups of 4 or 5 and they are excited about doing this... My students are in a kickball tournament and they are not doing very well but they are so cute in losing... It doesn't bother them and they aren't calling everyone cheaters... I wouldn't take it so good if I was playing but I am glad they have a good attitude... I am going to miss them even though I am anxious for this year to end... I shot a 77 and 78 the past couple of days in golf.... I walk about 4 miles a day so it is really good excercise too... Josh and family are part owners of a pig now.... Night.... 39

No comments: