Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I got my assignment but it is not the same as.....

Last night I was destined to be a fifth grade teacher... That was alright but I really wanted 8th grade... They tried to give me a seventh grade class, but I convinced the principal that I was not a very good science and math teacher... Well Venna is going to teach that block so she will teach Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science and I am going to teach 8th grade Reading, Language Arts and Social Studies... I am estacted about this and the Ms. Stowers is really excited that Venna is doing 7th and I am doing 8th grade... She gave us both a hug and was really excited, I have never seen her that way before, but wow, I am so thankful to be back home after my WAA journey... I am truly a blessed person.... Night.... 38.... Oh, Julie, thank you for your comments and good luck on the classes that you and Jared are taking for Foster Care... Double oh, I am sorry to Darin for not remembering his birthday but Grandpa is just not very good at keeping up with those types of things....

1 comment:

Scott Briggs said...

Darin is okay. And it will be couple more years before he notices whether or not Grandma and Grandpa Briggs notice his birthday. The fact that you guys love him so much is all that matters.