Sunday, May 16, 2010

I shot a 72 and got another eagle....

And this time I did it while golfing with Joshua... I also got to spend most of the day by myself because Venna, Rachael, and Taylor went out shopping together... It was very relaxing at home but I wouldn't want to make a habit of it... Venna and I went and saw "Letters to Juliet", yes, it was the typical chick flick and most everyone in the theatre was women, but I really enjoyed it and it made me cry... It didn't make Venna cry but it did make this boob tear up... I am just thankful that I have an example like the Savior who shed tears on many occasions, actually that is good company... Night.... 39

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

You're golfing awesome!! I'm so impressed. I wish I would have been shopping with the girls. :)

Julie Briggs said...

I was going to comment on the Robin Hood blog, but didn't. But with the movie mention on this one, I figured I should just say it: I think Jared and I are morphing into you guys a bit. Hahaha. It seems our movie habits have been lining up with yours lately. We saw Iron Man 2, and then Robin Hood, and next on the list is my choice: Letters to Juliet. I thought Robin Hood was a little slow getting started, but turned into a pretty great movie.