Monday, May 3, 2010

It's weird....

It's weird that I am teaching 30 students everyday and doing my best to teach them proper ways to live, but all around us we have evil... Ahmadenijah from Iran is in America telling everyone how awful we are, someone from Pakistan tried to bomb Times Square in New York with a lethal car bomb, and then there is Obama and his cronies.... We had all 5 sixth grade classes in our cafeteria to listen to the Principal and the students were so rude except for my class they sat there and really behaved.... The principal ended up kicking out 3 of the classes and left mine and another teachers class and we ended up having a real good discussion.... Now, I have to think of a really good reward for being so polite, oh they would have done it without rewards but I believe in a win/win situation... Night... 39

No comments: