Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's all over for Bo, but.....

I am so proud of Bo and Littlerock High volleyball team... They went to Westlake to play Oak Christian and played them really tough and lost 3 games to 1... All of the games were close though... Bo had over 35 good passes and had about 8 blocks... His kills were down but he tried so hard to play well.... Joshua and I had a great day... We went to Mission Burrito in Canoga Park and had a Machaca burrito and then we got up to Westlake 2 hours early so we played nine holes of golf on a golf course close to the school... It was a fun course and pretty resonable in price also... Josh is my good friend who is always there with me and I appreciate Rachelle letting him go with me... Oh by the way Joshua got kicked out in the last game for, now get this, cheering to loud for his own team... What an idiot of an official... Joshua is loud but the team loves him being loud... I am not kidding he in know way was worthy of getting kicked out of the game... I was a good boy and was taking down Bo's statistics, but I did yell over to her that she has "Rabbit Ears" and then I just finish watching the game... Night... 39

No comments: