Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ahh, sunglassess

I had a lot of fun with my class when we were doing silent reading.... I put on my sunglasses and could not tell if I was reading or looking at them.... I was also reading the end of "The Christmas Sweater" by Glenn Beck and I knew that I was going to be shedding some tears behind my glassess... I officiated a game at AV Christian HS and it was boring but I got paid so what the heck... Tomorrow I am flying to Utah and visit with Scott and his family and then spend 3 days with Wayne and his family, with the addition of my mother..... I wish Venna could go with me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you! I found you! This is Vanessa Billy Theron's wife. I am glad we are able to see regular posts of each others lives. I know it is one of Therons biggest wishes to get to see all of you again sometime soon. So we seriously have to plan something! Hope your trip to Utah is a blast.