Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Day, Another Dollar

I had a good day teaching and I really had fun teaching science... I let them know that I am not exactly an enviromentalist like most of their teachers they had before me.... Guess what, they really were mostly brainwashed.... I think they are more concern about glaciers melting rather than bombs from Iran.... Hmmm, has Obama cronies plant a believe the ridiculous chip.... I told them that I would teach them correctly and will try not to be bias either way.... Fair and balance and then I will let them decide, wow, I have seen to much of the Fox Channnel.... I am very tired, I officiated a game at Littlerock... I am sure doing a lot of volleyball, and it is kind of cool to make the extra money.... It is funny but ever since the Anaheim days when Venna and I were broke I just can't seem to relax and say we are making enough... I am getting there though.... Iran right now is really flonting the fact that they have nuclear bombs and Israel is about ready to attack them... Obama really doesn't like Israel and it is pretty clear and scary.... I have often wondered if the prophets of old saw visions with Obama in them... I would not be the least bit surprised.... I want it on the record that this guy doesn't fool me a bit and now he has 49% of Americans approvel and 51% disapprove of him..... He used to be in the high 60ties in approval just 4 months ago.... But he and his cronies seem determined to bring down our country that was created by inspired Founding Fathers.... To Obama they are just old news and ultimately racist, everyone of them, Obama is a sick man and it is interesting see how much damage he can create.... Night....

No comments: