Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Venna

It's my wife's birthday and Kari made her a beautiful cake that looked like a present with a huge bow tie.... Kari can really make those cakes.... She made me one that had a golfer and flag, hole, sandtrap, ect... It was absolutely awsome.... Venna and I are going to celebrate her birthday on Saturday because with teaching school and especially teaching seminary, well she is just flat tired.... I went and saw President Beazel for a PPI and that was a nice experience.... College football started tonight and it was fun to watch games again... I love this time of the year.... BYU plays Oklahoma Saturday and USC plays San Jose State also this Saturday.... It is still smokey outside.... I have never seen anything like this.... Some homes got burnt down, also.... No homes close to us...Night!!!

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Mom just told me that you were posting on this blog rather than the other one for right now...I went everyday to the Sport's blog!!! You are quite the blog writer!!!