Sunday, September 13, 2009

Long day, but a good one!

It started early this Sabbath Day and I got home about 3:30 but the visits were good and necessary.... It is weird because I don't really need to do all this for the sake of man made glory because I would be very pleased to have a calling that would allow me to come home after church and spend more time with my family.... That is the greatest glory to spend time with Venna, Taylor, and Bo at home... But the church is true, it is, and I know it and this is the driving force to do all you can to serve Him... Jared taught a great lesson and so did Rachael Jay in Sunday School.... Joshua is doing a great job as the Mission Leader.... Jacob was called to the youth program and Kari is working with the Primary as the secretary.... Brian did a great job as my excecutive secretary and made some valuable comments about geneology in our class.... I think I am getting revved up again to do geneology work.... I only mention this day because the Glory is His and we are in the Last Days and in my mind it seems like this is the time that we need to kick it in gear and sprint to the end.... I hope that my family will forgive me for my opportnity to relax at home, this is truly my castle and I love it.... We also went to Riley's birthday and she was very cute and Kari does a great job..... My grandchildren were adorable in Sacrament meeting and they were so well behaved, I am proud of the parents...

No comments: