Sunday, September 27, 2009

Went on a date with Taylor

On Saturday afternoon Taylor and I went to the mall to pick up a Lemonade-Rasberry Julius.... It was delicious but the company was even better.... We had a lot of fun talking about music and American Idol..... We then went and had Mom's car washed... Some people buy roses to make their wife happy, myself, I get the car washed.... Venna and I saw a lousy movie called "Surrogates", it was really weak but I got to hold my wife's hand and we had fun being out together...I had a busy Sabbath day, I had 7 PPI's but we are going to have a great showing in visits in homes this month.... Brian didn't come to church and I really missed him.... He did a great job of setting up my day and many people was impressed with the way he did his calling.... I am going to be doing geneology this Wednesday and I am taking a geneology sunday school class.... It is pretty exciting for me.... President Beazel came to our ward to announce that everyone is suppose to have a 10 minute talk ready for Stake Conference just in case we are called on, because the Presidency is calling people from the stand to speak.... Interesting Stake Conference, I wonder if that might hurt attendance.... We will have to wait and see.... Joshua taught a great lesson in Priesthood meeting.... Night!

No comments: