Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I like this better than Facebook!

I heard from Becky Malesich and it was a very nice message.... I believe this media allows us to be thoughtful and speak with a purpose... I think that other thing that everyone is on seems to be teeny bopper and half of the things I read are the same annoying things I read when my students writes notes to their friends... It is great to read all the messages that I get to read in this blog.... Today was kind of ordinary, I had a good day at school, officiated at Palmdale High, had a Elder Quorom presidency meeting and came home to my wife.... Brian did a great job in the meeting... When I came home and I watched TV with Venna and held her hand.... My favorite part of the day.... I just love to be with my wife, no one and I mean no one makes me happier than she does.... Becca called up Taylor and talked to her about her paper that she wrote about her grandfather and that meant so much to her... That was nice of Becca to do that for her.....

1 comment:

Munchkin Invasion said...

Have you seen Becky's blog - so sweet!! I'm secretly blog stalking her....