Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Joshua

Joshua and I went out golfing this morning and it was a happy birthday for Joshua.... He shot under 80 for the first time.... He shot a 79 and I shot an 86.... Joshua and I go out quite often and I want to thank Rachelle for letting us go together.... I know it is difficult with the little children but Joshua and I go out at 6:00 in the morning so we can be back before it is to late.... If you ever want to get my wife to say,"Damn it Jeff" just blow an official's whistle in the house without her knowing it.... Pretty dumb thing for me to do... It was really weird having the house without little children here today and it was nice but I know that after a couple of days I will miss those noises again.... Florida State loss to Miami 38-34, so that puts a slite damper on the game next week but it still remains a big game for BYU....Next week is USC against Ohio State, can't wait..... Night!

No comments: