Monday, September 14, 2009

Football, football, and more football

I beat Jake in the LA Connection fantasy football league, but got beat by Travis in the JBII fantasy league.... Jared beat Rachael in her first try in FFL.... It is a lot of fun, but I worry sometimes if it will be something hard to explain in the long run... It is fun and I do love the connection with the Wayne Briggs and Janet Malesich families.... If it wasn't for fantasy football I am afraid there would be no real contact between us.... Scott's team was the leading scorer in both leagues.... I got a new student name Amalia and she probably should be in the 8th grade but she hasn't gone to school in the past 18 months... I guess she has an explosive temper and she wants to wear skimpy clothes and she is well endowed too... Oh well, what can I do... My class is practically perfect and now who knows...This girl did a really good job today but we will have to wait and see what is going to happen.... I am looking forward to going to Utah to see BYU play Florida State.... Wow, that is something and the great thing is how supportive Venna is in allowing me to go without a guilty conscience.... Night!

No comments: