Sunday, September 20, 2009

I had fun inspite of BYU game....

To Vanessa Billy, it will be our thrill to be able to see you and Theron and your family..... I am so excited that we can read each others blog... Sometimes I want to give technology the Mormon virsion of a cuss word but when it comes to connecting with special people that you have lost contact with well..... God bless technology.... I had so much fun at Utah... I thank Becca for helping me get my airline tickets.... It was great to see Scott, Corine, Darin, and Lizzy and my visit was special, but it was really special to be able to finnally spend some quality time with Wayne.... I think we had a very enjoyable time but I had to share him with his ailing wife who had an operation two days before I came.... I was thrilled to share him.... Mom is doing really well and she has a very nice situtation at Waynes house..... She has her own bedroom and bathroom and the house is a really pleasant place with a peaceful Spirit.... I had my own bedroom and bathroom too.... Wayne and I went to a high school game on Friday night.... We had lunch with Derek, Travis, Ryan, brother in law Steve, and Travis Son Tate.... We then went to the BYU game... We were decked in navy blue for the spirit of the game, but it turned out to be the blue that equals depression because BYU got their head handed to them by Florida State.... They got killed and it was depressing during the game but then reality hit me and I realized that I live with a wonderful family and I am one of the luckiest people in the world.... I really missed my wife.... We do so much together and I wish I could have had her with me.... I am glad to be home and to be able to be around my favorite people, my family...

No comments: